Sunday, February 05, 2006

Not Forgetting a Single Birthday

I have made some progress on this one, figuring out how to get my Yahoo calendar
to send me reminders about people's birthdays, 2 weeks and then 1 week in advance. Not wanting to pay Yahoo for a proper email service, I registered my mobile phone and should now get text messages telling me to go to the post office. Hopefully it won't cost too much getting this kind of interweb sms - I got stung by Cingular wireless this week for using up my minutes so I wouldn't be surprised if it costs $2.79 per message or something stupid like that.

Anyway, I now need a full list of dates to enter on my calendar, and thought you might like to see them too. Here's the list so far, Ill add to it as I get emails/blog comments from the angrily left out:

  • Johnno ??/??
  • Phil 28/2
  • Jen 14/3
  • Jane 20/3
  • Ben 20/3
  • Zoe 3/4
  • Imogen 24/4
  • Matt 27/4
  • Jack 20/9
  • Sarah 15/10
  • Louise 2/11
  • Katie 4/11
  • Greg 16/11
  • Adam 24/11
  • Richard 10/12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home