Saturday, March 04, 2006

Earning beers in Santa Barbara

After two and a half days' hard work here in Santa Barbara we (Tommaso, Stefania, Laura and I) went to the pub where it was deemed that yes, I had earned my beers this week. The Keck proposal we are writing is not finished, so I had my doubts, but we did a lot of planning and debugging (and Laura now knows some shell scripting too). The deadline is Tuesday, so I can still help out with the proposal from afar: when it's finished I think it'll be a winner. Mostly though it's been fun hanging out down here with new friends - it'll be good next year. By the way, Stefania finished her entire to do list, and so clearly earnt her beers; despite being unable to actually drink them due to being allergic to alcohol, I promised I would blog her achievement. Laura also earned her beers - before Friday even began!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home