Monday, May 01, 2006

An April All My Own (RichardJ)

Well, as usual, real life takes over from thinking. I did little to focus on my resolutions in April.

1. No longer thinking about my instincts. I'm just doing what feels good. So I guess this has now passed from conscious effort to pure habit. Job done?

2. Still a paragraph a month... ideas coming, but no effort being made due to

3. urgency of this one. Thankfully, I'm NOT being made redundant, though three other poor buggers are. My job's 'safe for now'. Still itching to do something about it, and currently thinking about doing the do - ie. becoming a teacher. Any comments?

4. Had an almighty spasm while talking to schoolchildren the other week, and still paying for it now. My osteopath's not going to be happy. I must get back into that swimming pool.

5. Back on track with home cooking. I tell you, filling out a blog posting on how slack you've been does wonders for your motivation. Have a go.

Rich.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Sorry to hear about your back, but good (well, not bad) news about employment. I think teaching would be great, in the sense that I'd like to be a teacher. Might be fun!
Do you actually like kids? I think you have to, at least a little bit...

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home