Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Intramural Soccer Update

Tonight was UCSB Physics FC's first league match - Jeremy and I played up front and chased everything (we had 14 turn up for an 8-a-side game so there was plenty of substitutions...) He's looking a bit scrawny these days, having lost about 4 pounds, so that's good. I think he is resigned to his fate. We lost 4-0 against younger, fitter and more skilful opposition, but with a bit of practice (we play twice a week) I think we'll do OK.

In other news I am all over 2 papers that should be finished sometime in early May - will post on that some other time. Procrastination to avoid working on a couple of tedious non-paper producing projects is damaging my beer earning though. Carpooling early with Tommaso helps seems to help my productivity: I'm getting picked up at 6:50am tomorrow - bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home