Monday, January 26, 2009

oh deary Me!

Hello -
RIGHT, Can I ask oh 'mighty resolutions Phil' if I can postphone some of my resolutions for a bit?

Not the one about marrying phil K so don't worry everyone the wedding is still on!!
just the cooking one and the dressing nicely one and the gym one?

WHY??
Well ...
1) I have no cutlery or crockery (I only have ONE fork and TWO of those spoons for cough mixture with a small spoon one end and a large spoon the other end (Why I have two of those who knows!!) anyway they are rubbish for anything but cough mixture-you really can't really stir the perfect tomatoe sauce with one of those!)
2) I have no washing machine,
3) I have to spend my evenings in waiting for spaniards to maybe or maybe not turn up and buy my stuff......
YES you've guessed it! I'm moving house! AND..... (now this hopefully will redeem me a bit) - moving country ..as ... I have a job! wooo! IN Oxford! woo!
so would that be ok ... just until I move out??!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

i think getting a job gets you off the hook for all other resolutions at least until the wedding. you're just working on the most important ones first.

congratulations!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Yes! A job in Oxford! New Year's Resolution #1 has been well and truly nailed :-) I think suspending all the others while you move is fair enough - I mean, acquiring a dog right now is not going to make the transition to Oxford smoother. Moving house is an opportunity though, no? You could just not pack some of those clothes... Then when you get to Oxford, you can cook and run with Phil! I think it'll all be plain sailing resolutions-wise once you get back. I am VERY excited for you!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhps with your first pay packet your could buy £5 cutlery set? how hve you survived this far?!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home