Monday, January 12, 2009

All work and no play ...

means Phil's resolutions aren't really happening yet ...

Thanks to exams this Tuesday and Wednesday, with the exception of number 2 - "Study a bit harder" - my NYRs haven't really made much of an impact, although I haven't eaten lunch at the uni canteen I suppose (largely because I haven't been onto campus yet though!)

I also think that my NYRs might need some tinkering ... too much emphasis on big single projects ... watch this space. Triathlon training resumes this week however, on Thursday with a run, and then swimming with Oxford Tri on Friday. Wish me luck.

Revision calls ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

No, Phil, keep aiming high! That's what we are here for :-) Plus you have a WHOLE year to do everything. Good work with no. 2 - good to start out with exams, then just keep it going next week. I am about to make my own sandwiches for lunch - even though I have football later! Good luck with triathlon training old boy!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

PS. Did you just post without commenting?!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

err ... oops! sorry!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home