Sunday, April 03, 2011

French Onion Soup, and Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad

Alright people, it's time to step up because this blog is in danger of becoming a Phil-dominated smugfest. My girth is stable at 34.5", and I have made both soup and salad in the last couple of weeks:


French onion soup was great - and proof that it's not just about using up leftovers. (Although Chinese Takeaway soup was really very good). And look! I am eating the tuna salad that Phil, Tara and I made so fast that my fork is all of a blur! Interesting fact: cannellini beans taste like tuna, and have kind of the same texture. A good tuna substitute for all you veganitarians, maybe?


2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Does cous cous count as salad? I had a really nice bowl of it round some friends' house the other night, and am thinking of getting more into it. Be nice if it counted towards a resolution too ;-)

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It counts Phil, if you make couscous salad. Look it up. But I'm impressed with the enthusiasm with which you're attacking a salad. Maybe there's hope that one day you'll like coffee too?

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home