Thursday, January 06, 2011

Tara's 2011

Right so this is tricky!! With a 3 month old baby my life is changing every minute and I have no idea what life's going to be like in the next 3 months, 6 months, 9 months ...! (I've never had one before you see!!)
so I've only got 2 at the moment ... I may add to them later on!

1.
Get into my old jeans - I'm not that far off my pre-pregnancy figure, but there's just that last little bit that's being stubborn - I'm going to do this by:
a) swimming
b)going on VERY gentle jogs
c)going to antenatal keep fit

2.
Cook lots of homemade food
(Phil can keep an eye on this one!)

I'll also help Philip K with his and anyone else with theirs if i can!!!
good luck!
Taraxxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hi - Lovely to meet you at New Year - I really like the simplicity of yours...though not watching friends repeats was one we've both missed off. And are you not going to post natal exercise - unless there is something you are not telling us?! Good luck and hope to see you soon Jx

11:22 AM  
Blogger T said...

ops yeh POST natal classes you're right!!
It was great to meet you at NY too!! I enjoyed our victorious game of cranium!
hummm yeh I thought maybe not watching friends repeats would just be a step too far this year!!!
Txx

11:35 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Now, Georgia is truly the most wonderful thing in the world along with you, my gorgeous wife, but if I have any say in the matter, I'd prefer for you to go to post-natal classes, for now, at any rate ....

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home