Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This is Not a Sprint

... but if it were, I'd be doing well! :) I finished my first book, Phil gave me another (that at 10pp/day would last me 4 months), and I signed myself up to host a book club next month (we're reading Persuasion). Not bad, though I haven't been doing quite as well at the consistency bit (10pp/day). I think that it is largely out of forgetfulness, which is remedied with a bit more time.

I also stopped by an Asian grocery store two weeks ago and bought udon, soba, and egg noodles - it feels like a declaration of commitment to the cooking resolution. Haven't made anything just yet, though. Climbing I've also made a similar small step - I went last week to the wall at work - and my triceps are still very sore ;).

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Let's make noodles next week! In fact, let's make soup noodles and kill 2 resolution birds with one action stone :-)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Ah! Persuasion ... Captain Wentworth, that gallant man! I remember it well (although not the name of the heroine just at this moment!) I too am stuggling to maintain the 10 pp / day, but overall I reckon my average is around that. In fact, I'm off to do my 10 pp for the day right now ... and make up for some missing 10 pp earlier in the week!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home