Sunday, December 28, 2008

Resurrection

Last time we posted anything to this blog I'm pretty sure we weren't on facebook, and if I had to guess the reason why 2008 had no posts whatsoever I'd say it was because we spent all our interweb time on that instead. It could also, of course, be because this is a stupid idea that wasn't really working. Hmm. Anyway, I think it's worth us giving the one year plan another go - I've opened up the comments to anyone, and plan on linking new posts to facebook in search of new Policers (and also Resolvers). Let's see how it goes - if you're interested in joining in, let me know and I'll make you a contributor. Pens and paper ready! Looking forward to seeing some posts on New Year's Day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

PS. Note new rule - no posting without also commenting!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home