Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Confession

oh dear!
its only the 6th of january and I'm already failing on at least one of my resolutions.
Yes, this is the resolution I thought would be tricky and it is! the dreaded NUMBER 3! ("wear more fashionable clothes")
last night I found myself in a kind of cool bar type restaurant in Barcelona wearing a rather ancient Oxford Triathlon Club hoodie that I had been wearing for 3 days and some dirty jeans!! Nooooo!!!  And to make matters worse I couldn't take the hoodie off as underneath I was wearing a very old THERMAL VEST!  oh dear! 
someone teach me how to be fashionable ... please!

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Do you need to physically get rid of some clothes, Tara? Or at least separate your wardrobe into old and new or somesuch? You could also post photos of you in each mode for us to comment on ;-)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Will Grainger said...

As Phil says, get rid of some clothes, and buy some more. Buy some clothes, and then, when dressing in the morning, wear something that you wouldn't be embarrassed in bar/restaurants in...

4:04 PM  
Blogger T said...

Thank you!
yes that's good advice! don't wear something I'd be embarrassed wearing!!! yes!
I've bought a new coat! so I'll post a photo soon!!!
taraxx

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home