Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tara's 2009

hello everyone!
so this is my first ever blog- very exciting!!
so here is my plan of things to do in 2009! (wow is it really 2009?)

1) find a job in Oxford - any job will do really, I've been looking for about 3 months now and my standards are dropping!

2) do exercise at least 3x a week - here in Barcelona its all too easy to go for a nice rioja and some tapas instead of the gym!

3) wear more fasionable clothes - this means EVERY DAY!! (ha ha this might be the hardest one for me!) it will involve wearing fewer clothes that are over 10 years old/that I bought when I was an undergraduate - and might involve me having to go shopping every now and then (Ahhhhhhh!).

4) cook a proper meal at least once a week - and no, pasta and sauce does not count Tara!

5) MARRY PHIL ON 25TH JULY! WOO HOO! (Phil K by the way!)

6) get pregnant!! (haha phil did you know this - don't worry it can be towards the end of the year phil!!) OR get a dog/cat as a substitute if that fails... (preferably a dog) actually that should be AND get a dog...

7) play my guitar rubbishly more often- more than once a month.


OK that should be enough for now!
I'll keep you posted on how its going!

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Nice, Tara! I like the low standards of 1, 4 and 7, good to have achievable goals. I predict 2 is going to be hard, 3 will require you to post photos here for quality control, and quite frankly, you're on your own with number 6. Happy New Year!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home